Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By fresh eh2*
#4380 i posted up my hatch on ht marketplace and some guy is intrested in it and will give me 4700 cash my hatch!! i love my hatch but cmon now 4700 thats alot of money! i dunno man rite now im thinkin i should do it wat u guys think i should do?
By chnzgoofball
#4388 wow!! thats a toughy... what have u done to ure hatch??
By york62
#4391 defentaly a tough desision but i guess it depends on if your happy with your car and if you need the money, when i get my body work odne i am thinking of selling it too.
By vtec_gloucester
#4403 i as in the same sort of postion about 2 months ago - i couldnt sleep 1 night so i thought id whack my car up for sale on:

www.pistonheads.com

because its free and i wanted to know if anyone would be intereste in it... i put it u for ?6000 thinking no one would pay that for it, but i had about a dozen people phone up within 24hours! it was tempting to sell but i couldnt do it!

if you feel its time to sell up and move on then do it! :)
By chnzgoofball
york62 wrote:defentaly a tough desision but i guess it depends on if your happy with your car and if you need the money, when i get my body work odne i am thinking of selling it too.

yeah tru... if ure happy with the car i say keep it...
By teal_dx
#4452 what car would you buy next? I thought about selling mine about 3.5 yrs ago to buy something 4WD, but sat on it a little bit longer and now I'm glad I kept it. For the price, there's not much out there that is that fun to drive.
By fresh eh2*
#4454 Next prolly a EK Hatch, I dunno man I think I'm gonna do it I mean I love my car don't get me wrong but 4700 cmon now that's a lot of money I'm gonna get bak that I put into it.
By Jsa-SIR2
#4457 that is hard! dont do somthing yull regret, think about want you want with the money! 8)
By teal_dx
#4466 I like the EK hatches as well, they look great. It is kind of a trade off, trading performance for looks. The EK is OBDII and heavier than the EG, probably the only 2 down falls. Oh and they con't have a cool tail gate 8)
I do like the way they look though, especially the front of the 99-00 hatches.
I guess it depends overall what your priorities are for your car.
By fresh eh2*
teal_dx wrote:I like the EK hatches as well, they look great. It is kind of a trade off, trading performance for looks. The EK is OBDII and heavier than the EG, probably the only 2 down falls. Oh and they con't have a cool tail gate 8)
I do like the way they look though, especially the front of the 99-00 hatches.
I guess it depends overall what your priorities are for your car.

yea i know what you mean, i just want to have a clean lookin car that isnt slow, if i was to buy a ek hatch i would most likly throw in a JDM b16 SIR II, i think that would b good in a ek hatch, not mad fast but not slow either it would still do some damage.
By ChicagoMike
#4576 Another EG hatch soon to be gone. :(

Seems like the EK's are the new sex around the Honda community. Lot of people out here are going with the EK's now too.