Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By KRYSTED9354
#71863 Hi,

have any of you heard of the exhaust company called MOZART ??

I seen an axle-back for sale, looks well built welded etc, but any body heard of the company and if so is it good ? is it just some ebay company ??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mozart-9 ... dZViewItem

heres an example ^
By KRYSTED9354
#71866 Thanks man, yeah i just seen that on google, also , but its make by konig it lookslike ??

Any body heard of it in PERSON ?? or has anybody had or heard experience ?
By KRYSTED9354
#71982 anybody else ?
By teal_dx
#72005 I bought one for my hatch way back in the day, like 2002. the packing burns out eventually and you'll want to shoot yourself in the head if you drive w/o the silencer installed in the tip. A couple years ago I took it off my hatch and modified it to fit on my beater 96 civic. It's still rust free, but the sound isn't very good with the silencer in and it sounds like horrible moooooooo ass with the silencer out.
By KRYSTED9354
teal_dx wrote:I bought one for my hatch way back in the day, like 2002. the packing burns out eventually and you'll want to shoot yourself in the head if you drive w/o the silencer installed in the tip. A couple years ago I took it off my hatch and modified it to fit on my beater 96 civic. It's still rust free, but the sound isn't very good with the silencer in and it sounds like horrible moooooooo ass with the silencer out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, i thought its a eBay kind, so once the packing is burned its loud right.

LoL, i love how u descrive it LoL, Yeah i guess i wont buy it.

So the packing burns out in every exhaust even apexi thrust etc or just the good ones ?
By teal_dx
#72036 packing burns out in cheaper exhausts. maybe all eventually but I've had Borla mufflers on another car for 10 years and it is barely any louder than when they were brand new. (which is good because they were too quiet at first.)

rule of thumb is you get what you pay for :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
teal_dx wrote:
rule of thumb is you get what you pay for :thumb:

Amen! Get an N1 :wink: