Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By brandoff88
#348742 later this week i should have a nice new 4 door sedan instead of my pickup...it has ac, 5 speed, already lowered, some wheels i guess...its white with brown interior and is pretty clean...BUT its has a d15b7 that's barely runs and the ignition switch is going out...but still been looking for a 4 door for a sleeper project, so im probably going to pull the ac stuff out and throw it in the coupe since that's all it needs to be a real daily lol..after that i might toy with the b7 while i save for a LS swap....still undecided if i want an a1 or b1 or even a jdm variant...it will be built for boost and in the sedan most likely..any recommendations? anyway still thinking of ideas but its a long term project for fun and im sure it will change an evolve as all hondas due lol
By brandoff88
#348756 This will be a long term built proper project..most likely going Ls turbo as I can get a complete swap with ecu harness axels and shift linkage I believe for 2200 shipped for a JDM b18b with 45k and then I'd need mounts......or it was mounts and I'd need axels...don't remember off hand but goal is 250ish for starters probably a built bottom end and good tune with slightly stock ls head and go from there....
By brandoff88
#348757 Was thinking built ls bottom with gsr head but I want a boost project and trying to keep it fairly reliable so that's why I decided full ls turbo...figure don't need VTEC with a semi quick spooling snail ;)