Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By rustydx
#323158 Hey everyone. Have a question and yes I know it's up to me, but would like to know every ones opinion. I have a 94 dx that runs and drives but far from perfect. Also have some new parts that I haven't put on yet with it. Now I have a guy who wants to trade me his 92 cb7. I like it's 4 because I am going to become a dad tomorrow...but not all that enthusiastic about the body kit...so what does everyone think?

By Apexracing
#323162 Truthfully i find it easier to get my daughter in and out of my ep3, ej1. Vs getting her out of my 08 civic sedan.
By rustyrex
#323168 I have owned only 2 door a f150, crx, 90 hatch since my son was born. My wife and I bought a 00 civic 4 door last year. It is a hell of a lot easier getting a car seat in and out of a 2 door I feel. Especially if you have one of the convertible kind that has a base you leave in the car and the car seat just clicks into it. And with a 2 door you can reach the little one easier if they drop their pacifier or little toy or stuffed animal or something. Btw, congrats man. I wish I could have another baby but, noooooooo I got chopped like a Little John song lol
By teal_dx
JUICE wrote:Keep your coupe, that accord is hideous.

+1 Take your time and find something else, there's plenty of 4 doors out there that have not been riced to hell.
And congrats on being a dad!
By rustydx
#323173 Thanks everyone for all the feedback....I'm super excited.. I will just keep looking for now
By MG6
#325879 :o . Murder outfitter. Keep your coupe.
By melloball
#326494 think I threw up in my mouf a little
By Apexracing
melloball wrote:think I threw up in my mouf a little

Right, some people just have no taste.