Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By JohnRM
#319661 I have a front camber kit (http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd. ... 50#details) that has an adjustable camber plate. I adjusted both plates outward hitting the end so I hit close to 0 degrees. I re-parked my car and I looked at the car side to side to check out how flush I am with the fender. My passenger side was perfect but my driver side looked like it was still cambered in a bit

example |.......\

From front view of the car, this is what it looks like

Can anyone give me some insight on what could be the problem?
I made sure the plates were tightened and that both plates were at its very end. I'm not sure what else to look for.
By FG2_Andrew
#319662 Mine looks like that without a camber kit lol
By EJ1_MK
#319664 First things first you really should go have an alignment done. and see if there is something else that is causing the issue. Things also tend too settle after driving. so your passenger side might not be like that in the end.

But getting up on an alignment rack will show what each side is actually doing.

But to answer your question it could be that one side is sitting lower than the other. if you measure from the center of the hub to the fender that should give you a rough measurement of each side. if one side is lower then it will act as if the camber is more or be more.
By JohnRM
EJ1_MK wrote:First things first you really should go have an alignment done. and see if there is something else that is causing the issue. Things also tend too settle after driving. so your passenger side might not be like that in the end.

But getting up on an alignment rack will show what each side is actually doing.

But to answer your question it could be that one side is sitting lower than the other. if you measure from the center of the hub to the fender that should give you a rough measurement of each side. if one side is lower then it will act as if the camber is more or be more.

You're right, the car does sit a little lower on the driver side. I'll go ahead and raise it when I get the chance.

Teal, the car has never been in a wreck, not that I know of anyway! I'll check on that too