Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By CyberDictator
#315829 Hello everyone. So today i replaced my passenger inner and outer tie rods and that went fine. After i was done i went to go to pick up a friend and turned off my car. When we went to leave my car would not start. So we pushed it and got it running and i got it home. After i got it home i checked the battery contacts, then all of the fuses, and then jumped the clutch switch and determined that the switch was fine. I was wondering if you had any other ideas as it was raining and getting dark and did not want to continue troubleshooting till the mourning. Thanks.

P.S. I have a 94 hatch with a b18b1 motor and tranny swap
Last edited by CyberDictator on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By EJ1_MK
#315832 Do you hear the main relay click on an off before trying to start the car?
By CyberDictator
#315834 When i turn the key i can hear the relay kick in (doesn't continually click) but nothing happens, also the lights dim as if it was sending the current to the starter.
By EJ1_MK
#315841 I would start by pulling the starter off and having it tested, have a friend that has an LS swap and his does the same thing turn the key nothing turn it again and it will kick over, tends to be the solenoid on the starter itself.
By CyberDictator
#315868 I thought i would let everyone know i soled the issue. What happened was the starter signal wire terminal on the starter solenoid broke off and came out of the housing. I put it back in and now it works. However i know that i will have to take apart the solenoid and fix it the right way or pick a a differnt one. Thanks everyone for your help.

By CyberDictator
#315877 Yea no problem. I like pics so i wanted others to see.