Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By pinky
#168288 Is a coupe a little bit longer than a hatchback? I think the reason the exhaust that is on my car looks so goofy is because I think it was for a coupe. Its about 3 or 4 inches to long.
By asianrob
#168293 the mid pipe is pretty much the same through out the coupe/sedan/hatch/ the axle back is longer on the coupe/sedan than the hatch.
By teal_dx
#168325 I believe the mid pipe is BARELY longer on a coupe, like 1", if that. I put my stock B pipe on a buddy's coupe and it didn't meet up to the axle back. It was close enough that we could pull the pipes together kinda hard and get them bolted down though.

Or maybe his axle back wasn't exactly right :?
By asianrob
teal_dx wrote:I believe the mid pipe is BARELY longer on a coupe, like 1", if that. I put my stock B pipe on a buddy's coupe and it didn't meet up to the axle back. It was close enough that we could pull the pipes together kinda hard and get them bolted down though.

Or maybe his axle back wasn't exactly right :?

yea same as the teg it will vary between models.

i have a 96 LX exhaust on mine and it is shorter than my stock one.

but its together lol.
By pinky
#168385 Thanks guys. For now I'll probably just trade my friend because the exhaust on his coupe is about 4 inches short and mine is about 4 inches to long, lol.