General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By kingjmack
#228959 Ok, Here's a twist to this mod I need help with. How could I tap into the fuel line if I plan on running a Wet Nitrous kit? I think most of the single fogger kits come with a "T" that goes in the rubber line. With this braided line, you are cutting out the part the rubber line that would have been tapped into. Any suggestions or ideas? Teal?
By kingjmack
teal_dx wrote:Do they make "T"s than can use -AN fittings? That would probably be stronger and look as good as the rest of the fuel setup.

(LOL @ myself)

Yes, they make a fitting that will thread in and look as good. About 5 minutes after I posted that question, the light bulb in my brain clicked on.

DISCLAMER - I work weird hours and had just got out of bed when I posted the question, and hadn't had any coffee at that point. LOL!

Thanks Teal.
By 94EJ2
#237516 has anybody done this on a b-series if so did you use the stock rail and what size was it ???
By 94EJ2
#249221 a new twist to this mod just move the stock filter to the back of the car by the tank so theres no filter under the hood trying this on my friends crx when we do his ls swap
By rmp705
#260333 noob question is this for better mpg or jus for looks
By kingjmack
rmp705 wrote:noob question is this for better mpg or jus for looks

Just for looks
By Erik_EJ1
#260719 is this the same for B series? b16 to be exact
By kingjmack
Erik_EJ1 wrote:is this the same for B series? b16 to be exact

It should be exactly the same for a B16
By kross
#264638 is the h22 rail the same size? i would check myself but seeing as im 300 miles away from it at the moment... haha
By kingjmack
kross wrote:is the h22 rail the same size? i would check myself but seeing as im 300 miles away from it at the moment... haha

Not sure about the H rail, but I know the b & d are the same size. I bought all my stuff for a b motor, but unded up using it on my d. So using that crazy logic (LOL!) i would think the H was the same size
By MHG
#285383 I found out that Earl's have a new hardline adapter, that doesn't require to re-flare the hardline:

http://www.jegs.com/i/Earls/361/165006/10002/-1

Looks to be easier than using a tube nut, tube sleeve and AN-adapter. Plus you don't require the flare-tool. Just don't know if the max 50psi pressure will be an issue.