General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By illason
#179607 where do i plug in the o2 sensor at? I have a 92 civic si with a 95 b18c1 swap. do i need buy a civic o2 sensor or a gsr o2 sensor? there is a 20 dollar difference between the two. please help! also I just bought a magna flow muffler does anybody know if this is a loud muffler?
By teal_dx
#179620 you need a 4-wire o2 sensor. Magnaflows that I've heard sound good, not too loud at all.

moving to Engine General since this isn't about the hatchback chassis.
By suspendedHatch
#179895 Who did the swap? You should already have an O2 sensor...

The GSR and Civic Si O2 sensors are the same. But on the GSR exhaust the O2 bung is further back closer to the cat converter, while on the Civic it's right on the manifold by the dipstick. So you'll have to unwrap the tape on the harness and pull the O2 wire harness out, wrap them up separately and drop it down under the intake manifold so it will reach the Integra O2 sensor bung. This should be done already if you have a swap.
By illason
#179993 okay i bought the o2 sensor for a 92 civic si but i cant find where it plugs in at. can you give me a general area where it plugs in at? I did the swap myself and i put after market greddy headers on.