General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By Bouli
#11820 I'm looking for a nice quality catback, wich has an outward-angled exhaust tip, does anybody know a system like this?

something like this:

By stefan
#11821 I already told you about Megan Racing... but monsieur needs an expensive brandname on it :thumb:
By teal_dx
#11827 do you care if it is over or under the lower control arm?

I've seen some like that on EG's but they went under the LCA. Really cuts down on ground clearance....
By chnzgoofball
teal_dx wrote:HKS Hi-power and 5zigen fireball both are angled. apexi n1 too I think.

apex n1 aren't angled i had to reweld mines to angle it...
By york62
#11840 i just have a fart car and the local muffler shop angled it for me

By ChicagoMike
#11842 Does yours go straight under the car, or up and over the LCA??
By ChicagoMike
#11844 Here's a pic I just snapped of mine. I bought a Tanabe muffler and just did straight piping off the header to it.

By chnzgoofball
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Here's a pic I just snapped of mine. I bought a Tanabe muffler and just did straight piping off the header to it.

does ures scrape when u hit bumps?? :?
By ChicagoMike
#11855 Every great now and again. Definately not as bad as I thought it was going to. Just got to go over speed bumps on a hard angle and all is good. :thumb:
By york62
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Does yours go straight under the car, or up and over the LCA??

mine goes up and over the LCA :thumb:
By stefan
#11875 You guys haven't been to Holland, I can tell that by the question 'does it matter if it goes underneath the LCA' :D
There a whooooole bunch of speedbumps here, they are like f*cking mountains, it's realy horrible.

But buying a fartcannon is a good option, just have someone to weld it to your own specs :thumb:
By Bouli
teal_dx wrote:do you care if it is over or under the lower control arm?

I've seen some like that on EG's but they went under the LCA. Really cuts down on ground clearance....

I do care :D

The bumps are bigger here in Holland then the mount everest.. i want my muffler over the LCA :)

The pics look really nice though.. i really gotta get one of those :thumb:
By york62
#11978 if you dont want it to scrape muffler shop FTW...mine barly ever hits.

here is a better pic