Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By ReLXe
#106837 Hello all,

I'm Sonny, i'm from Holland and here's my eg8.

This is how he looked like.

Image[/img]
Last edited by ReLXe on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By ReLXe
#106838 Darnit, wrong topic. Could someone please move this to the specified area ? :P
By dirtygst
#106856 nice fix-up, that thing looks really nice!
By ReLXe
#106881 Thanks :) Rims are begin replaced with rota c10's 16 inch. These rims i have now are 17. Got some nice michelin sports tires here as well.
And the build? Well i replaced the entire exhaus with a 4-1 header, and decat. I'll post some pic's of the rear when the spoiler dries out and with the new rims.
Also got a K&N 57i filter on.
By ej2rey
#106893 Great job de-ricing lol
Keep it up looks good.
The c10's will really set the car off.
By ReLXe
#107292 Got the spoiler stickn ^^

By ej2rey
#107294 That visor looks nice.
I want to get one for my coupe. G-rat has one on his coupe and it looks nice.

Great come up bro. :thumb:
By chrono404
#107323 Good job de-ricing this so far. I love Bronze Circuit 10's Especially on Red Cars. :thumb:
By project-eg
chrono404 wrote:Good job de-ricing this so far. I love Bronze Circuit 10's Especially on Red Cars. :thumb:

x2
By ReLXe
#107675 Just nog entirely sure if they're going to be c10's. Bit scared cuz of the pic's with the broken rota's :?
By project-eg
#107802 It all depends on how and where you drive your car beside that your good
By Vti93T
#107835 Glad to hear you are replacing the rims. That's the only thing I didn't like about your car. I laughed when I saw the "No fat chicks car will scrape" haha you aren't even low enough to scrape if you had a fat chick in your car :lol:
By zeppelin101
ReLXe wrote:Just nog entirely sure if they're going to be c10's. Bit scared cuz of the pic's with the broken rota's :?

It's all bollocks quite frankly.

The only way you're going to bust a wheel is if you drive like a prick and crash into lots of kerbs, people, other cars. Lamp posts. etc

If you're just using them on the street you have absolutely nothing to worry about.