Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By i8umup
#74616 you guys know those prefabed cages for the coupe ya see on ebay and other sites? would that fit in the sedan i mean aint the coupe just a sedan without the rear doors? but both cars are the same other than that right?
By teal_dx
#74617 the coupe is actually a lot different than the sedan. The coupe and hatch are similar from the back of the doors on forward. The sedan is not like either one but only shares some random parts.
By i8umup
#74618 do you know if they make a roll cage for the sedan or is that just something that i am gona have to fabricate?
By VegasCivic
i8umup wrote:do you know if they make a roll cage for the sedan or is that just something that i am gona have to fabricate?

Google the plans then build it out of legos! :thumb:
By Elpimpo
#75440 most roll cages that are worth a damn have to be built in the car.
with that said,

do you think youll be making enough power to warrant a rollcage?

will you be racing in classes that have to pass tech to race?

On another side note, just because this hasnt been brought up, a roll bar (which some consider a "cage" ) can have removable door bars. A cage cannot in order to pass tech.
By i8umup
#75445 yeah thats what i want is a roll bar just some added support with the option to remove the supports at the front doors. i did find what i was looking for though in case anyone is interested they are made by CUSCO and they have 2 different types for the sedan 2 different for the coupe and the same goes for the hatch.just incase anyone did not know.
By Pinguim
i8umup wrote: i did find what i was looking for though in case anyone is interested they are made by CUSCO and they have 2 different types for the sedan 2 different for the coupe and the same goes for the hatch.just incase anyone did not know.

Send the link please! Not that i´m planning to race with my Ferio, but my Baby daughter ride´s in the back and Portuguese drivers SUCK! I´m thinking in the Rolcage for added safety! :)
By Josiah
#92772 whats that link dink?
By 95projektvic
#95810 just because the person wants a rollcage doesn't mean they are going to race....it's not called a race cage. what if the they flip due to a semi hitting it or flip it into a 10 ft ditch comeing around a corner and don't have a roll cage.
By Pinguim
#97965 couldn´t find for the sedan... :cry:

Any help?