Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Trix
#328530 guys you know a ballpark range of what a 92-95 civic sedan sales for? i no its a long shot but just an idead so i can sell mine, due to getting money to move to Hawaii
By Trix
#328604 shit has the common civic cancer, but not bad, says 260k but i think alot less with the way it runs clean title, and just power everything lol from windows to door locks, and every thing works except for the trunk door doesnt latch close which im working on fixing that, also has a crack in the front window
By nftyper
#329090 Its also gonna depend on the demand for civics in your area. Check craigs or ebay and see what theyre going for in your area.
By CamperCarl
#331398 I'm from Wisconsin. Rusty 1990's civics, no mater what the mileage and no matter how it runs, usually go for $500-$1000. My Sedan has 250K on it, but I also rebuilt the suspension, removed the rust, had it repainted, and it has power everything including AC. That would go for about $2000 up here. With a freshly rebuilt engine I could sell it for around $2500.

There is the minor exceptions though. If somebody brings a car up here from the South, that has never seen winter, with no rust and has low miles... It will usually sell for $2000-$4000.

All I know is Southern Cars are sought after for there cleanliness. So if your car isn't clean and from the South don't expect a lot of money. :(

So I say anywhere from $500-$1000 for your car. :headscratch:

This is just my opinion based on what I see on craigslist and what I have dealt with when buying cars.