Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By optimuslc
#327467 Image
I just had my hood replaced a few months ago, cus i got a very peculiar hit on my hood, some say its done by a bullbar from an suv. then just a few days ago I got hit again at the same place!! its so frustrating! and the hood! why the hood?? do any of you guys ever had a similar experience, if so please share. maybe i can prevent this from happening again. :)
By MG6
#327486 That sucks! never happen but doesn't mean there isn't careless drivers who don't know the distant behind them or in front of them.

like Teal said, pick your spot and hope for the best.
By optimuslc
#327524 Its weird, there are no bullbars near my area, I probly got it in some mall parking. It really sucks! twice this year at the same spot. :(
By Trix
#327542 wtf is it? i cant really see it, is it dent or what?
By optimuslc
#327830 Its a dent. Flat at the curve. Grrrr! Cant stand it. :(
By bigpunn421
#327892 ya thats why i park far away with the nice cars when i go to places. i would rather walk further than have my car near someone who is careless or in a rush.

my hood has similar dent. if you dent happened at your home like that 2 times it could be someone you know.

i have dents on doors, broken bumpers, scratches from people i didnt even know. and they didnt even stop to let me know or leave a note on my ride..... i hate carless people too
By optimuslc
#327974 Can that be repaired by a dent master? Theres Few in my area that speciLizes on paintless dent repAir, i think they use some kind of suctioning technique.