Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By JohnRM
#323531 Autokonexion has made a set of rear fender flares for the eg sedan. However, to produce them, they need atleast 10 buyers that will buy them for 150 a set. Is anyone wanting some flares?
By Apexracing
JohnRM wrote:Autokonexion has made a set of rear fender flares for the eg sedan. However, to produce them, they need atleast 10 buyers that will buy them for 150 a set. Is anyone wanting some flares?

Very fine line regarding the vendor policy, get all the info and pics and pm to tealdx. Then he can approve a group buy.
By teal_dx
#323585 We have not really done a group buy on here before... I'd like to see it happen :thumb:
JohnRM, finding 10 members might be tough... most people are on a budget these days. But $150 for a part that you can't get anywhere else is a good deal.
By Apexracing
teal_dx wrote:We have not really done a group buy on here before... I'd like to see it happen :thumb:
JohnRM, finding 10 members might be tough... most people are on a budget these days. But $150 for a part that you can't get anywhere else is a good deal.

Yea its a very solid idea, i'm sure we would have some interested members :thumb:
By Leppy
#323612 Potentially interested. Waiting for pics and specs
By AznFireboi
#323702 This sounds interesting! Would love to see some pics.
By JohnRM
#323721 Hey guys,

I'm waiting for Autokonexion to send me some proper pics of the prototype. They used my sedan to make the molds. The pics below are the making stages of the flares. I've seen the finished product but not in its final form. Enjoy!

By JohnRM
#335924 It's been awhile, everyone. Here is version 1 of the rear fender flares.

Everyone has their own taste :thumb: Let me know what you guys think!

According to Autokonexion: "The flares are based on a 15x8 w/ 0 offset wheels front and rear. Tires are 205/50/15 rear and 205/50/15 front. You can base your size and fitment on those sizes if you decide to run different diameter wheels and tires. We were able to fit 15x10 +10 offset with 225/50/15 tires."

My wheels are 15x8 with a +20 offset. I added 20mm spacers to the rears to make it what it is now.

How it sits right now, there is some negative camber that I want to get rid of and also the height isn't where I want it. But I honestly think this looks really nice! Let me know what you guys think

Image :thumb:
By Flatland_EG
#335957 Looks bad ass. :thumb: 8)
By JohnRM
#335960 Thanks guys. I'll post more when everything is done!
By TrailerTrash
#335961 they look great dude