Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By kc12305
#291995 ok for some reason in my sedan my key is off and out of my car all my consule controls are off and for some reason i cant figure out why my heater is still spooling hot air and then when i hit number 4 the heat blasts and well i cant seem to figure out how to turn it off ? any advice
By kc12305
#292136 whats the fuse look like
By kc12305
#292155 i dont have one the car never had one when i got it
By andyc
#292186 you mean your missing that particular fuse already or the underhood fuse box has been moved??
By ALLMPGcivic803
#292217 just check on the back of the fuse panel it may have a diagram if it doesnt you can get online to find one or go to napa and have them look it up for you mine didnt come with manual either so i looked it up at napa :)
By kc12305
#292235 ok well the thing is and this sounds really wierd so bare with me , this moring i went out there and i replugged my battery back up and it didnt make any noise so i turn the car on and off and it did , BUT when i installed my sound system in it today and i drove around for 30 min tunning the sound i shut car off and it didnt make any heat or noise to any of yall think there is any corealation between the to
By ALLMPGcivic803
#292263 x2 wires can sometimes get crossed i had a 94 chrysler lhs that i tried my first radio install on when i was 16 and i shorted some stuff out and my power door locks quit workin interior lights and the headlights wouldnt stay on after i turned the key off like they used to so you never can tell whats attached to that same loom