Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By benskorner
#26402 yea so i hit some1 in the parking lot the other day and busted the colored part of the tailight. ive been looking around and the only thing i can find is the entire taillight assembly. is it possible to just get the plastic colored part, cut that would b a whole lot cheaper than buying a new tailight assembly
By BAXTER_EJ1
#26412 I'd say probably any junk yard wouldn't sell you just the coloured plate, because who would they sell the rest of the assembly to? :?
By asianrob
#26450 get the whole tail light assembly its just 4 bolts for each piece which is alot easier to take out then replacing the outer lens you know lol and junkyard probably sell it to you for a low 10 bucks if they are cool most it would be like 25-40 bucks from what i seen
By benskorner
#26452 k thanks. only thing is the junk yard that we have, chesterfield auto parts, has like all the earlier gen hondas. so like everything is 89 or 88, which kinda sucks. i saw an eg or two tho...
By BAXTER_EJ1
#26453 I need a seat belt buckle for the third middle seat in the rear, and they won't sell me just the buckle, the whole thing or nothing, and the whole thing is $50... :?
By benskorner
#26461 yea i checked out ebay. all theyr selling is tail light tinting films and aftermarket tail lights. w/e i think ill try the junk yard
By hondajunkee
#26462 hmm i might be able to find stuff if you send a pic of what you need ill look for it, i generally go the the junkyard every weekend, well except this weekend im going out of town, but im sure that between the two things you guys are looking for i can find them shit that seat belt thing i can prob throw in my tool box and it would be free lol
By hondajunkee
#26466 so you just need a right outer tail light? its so much easier to change the entire thing than to glue in a new outer colored piece
By benskorner
#26467 o rly? well i just thought i would b a whole lot cheaper because all i could find was the whole assembly for like 70 bucks. i just didnt see the point in paying for the whole assemly if its just the yellow bit of the plastic thats broken.
By hondajunkee
#26468 from a junkyard you could prob get the entire outer tail light for like 15 or 20 bucks which i would highly recomend, unless im thinking of somthing else but you could get an entire outer tail light cheap and you'd just un do 4 bolts and slide out the oul tail light put the new one in, put the bulbs in and tighten the 4 bolts and your good, takes about 20 minuets max
By benskorner
#26469 aight thankz dude. as soon as i get my 4000 word extended essay in ill head over to chesterfield auto parts! :D might need to get the money too. 8)
By asianrob
#26471 FYI Coupe tail lights work too
By hondajunkee
eg8ferio wrote:FYI Coupe tail lights work too

to true