New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Engraved EG
#327773 Hi Civic-EG community, my name is Shawn and I'm new to the forum. I have been checking out Civic-EG for a little while now and decided it was time for me to join. This place seems like a really nice community and I'm glad to be a part of it now. My love for Hondas started when I was little and I like everything about them. I have had a CRX, an EF, a 2000 Honda Civic Si (Electron Blue Pearl), and a 2003 S2000 (Silverstone). Currently I have a 1992 EG Hatch which I picked up about 3 years ago. This car has been going through a very tedious and extensive build over the past 3 years. Im looking forward to sharing my "One of a Kind" EG build with Civic-EG and its members. I'll be seeing everyone on the forum!!!

Shawn (Engraved EG)
By TrailerTrash
#327777 welcome!

lets see some pics and a build thread
By Leppy
#327778 Welcome! I checked out your facebook page...

The work done to your hatch is EPIC! I <3 your valve cover... Looking forward to your build post.
By Engraved EG
TrailerTrash wrote:welcome!

lets see some pics and a build thread

Thank you TrailerTrash, I will be posting a build thread for the project soon. I'll try and get the thread started tomorrow. :)
Last edited by Engraved EG on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Engraved EG
Leppy wrote:Welcome! I checked out your facebook page...

The work done to your hatch is EPIC! I <3 your valve cover... Looking forward to your build post.

Thank you very much for the kind words. The engraved ITR valve cover seems to be everyones favorite for some reason. I'm going through about 10,000 pics I have taken so far for the project. Trying to filter out which photos I'm gonna use. The start of the thread should be up tomorrow morning. :D
By Engraved EG
teal_dx wrote:Welcome and the pics I saw on your FB are amazing! Glad to see you chose an EG :thumb:

Thank you, I appreciate the compliments. I think an EG was a perfect choice for this project. :)
By 1ATony
#329668 Welcome to the site
By 1ATony
Engraved EG wrote:
1ATony wrote:Welcome to the site

Thank you 1ATony. :) Glad to be here.

This site's a pretty cool site :thumb: