New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By choness2004
#249440 Hi all,

I just joined this website as I should be picking up a White 3dr hatch next week. I wanted something more specific to EG's so I'm on here too as well as Civic Life.

I love the style of Civic's over in America so I want to use some of that when building up my own Civic.

I'll post up pictures when I pick the car up and I'll be using everyones help to make her look tidy :)

Cheers all!
By dbrooks
#249502 welcome!
By Ecc0
#249686 Welcome to the site good to see another uk member on here also give andyc a shout as he is in your neck of the woods you'll find him in the uk general chat page

good luck with the build help is always friendly and right on here but search first ask questions second and someone will be able to help
By Loki_95EG
Ecc0 wrote:Welcome to the site good to see another uk member on here also give andyc a shout as he is in your neck of the woods you'll find him in the uk general chat page

good luck with the build help is always friendly and right on here but search first ask questions second and someone will be able to help

This is true, Im like a member of every honda forum you can think of.. but this is the only one I spend anytime on, All the other's are filled with drama and arguments and trash talk, this one is almost like an E-Family lol Pretty badass ppl on here!
By 1ATony
#249732 welcome to the site
By OleFolk
#249737 You just chose the perfect website welcome :thumb:
By choness2004
#250965 Got messed around with the white EG, so I picked up a silver one instead :D A nice little 1.5 Lsi. I have been told to do a Mini Me swap, could someone tell me what this is and point me in the right direction for doing it?

By andyc
#250971 Yep, I'm on civiclife alot, it serves its purpose but this site is far more useful. as for a mini-me, dont bother... just find a D16Z6 for sale if you want some vtec. I'm assuming you have a D15B7, its a very easy swap. If you fancy attempting it, Ill give you a hand, not many parts are needed :thumb:
By choness2004
#250974 Cool thanks :) Don't know what I would be looking for! How much you think it would cost to do, gains, etc? I've just been told by loads of people to do it but I'm not sure on the gain factor for the money being spent.
By andyc
#250976 its just not very reliable, the D15 bottom end isnt built for vtec. people say its fine, I dont thinks its worth it for what you end up with... I bought a D16Z6 for £100 with a load of extra parts (but wrong dizzy). That engine had 130bhp when it rolled out of the factory, if you do in fact have a d15b7 those wer 102bhp and non vtec. I noticed a huge diference from a previous Z6... the Z6 is an awesome engine with the original transmission. feels way faster than 130hp... I cant wait to get my Z6 in my car, was hoping to do it next week but doubt ill be able to now which is ghey
By choness2004
#250992 Ahh right, sounds good mate. Will have to have a look around. Where can I see what engine I have. Will double check then, was sure I only had 90bhp.
By andyc
#251027 best place is on the front of the block, this is a b series but the stamp is in the same place on a d series

By Punksz6
#251052 Welcome :)