Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Racing Rice
#14155 It's different, and clean but I'm not sure if I like it. Don't like the chrome wheels and the rear bumper is kinda... :eh:
By LaMbErT*
Racing Rice wrote:It's different, and clean but I'm not sure if I like it. Don't like the chrome wheels and the rear bumper is kinda... :eh:

I totally agree, apart from the rims i think they look ok :)
By Sire
#14244 I don't really like it...It's superclean and the buddyclub-style bumper looks good on it, but the wide-body is a bit too much imho... :?
By teal_dx
#14253 the rims look like HRE or similar to me = polished :thumb:
chrome = :thumbdown:

I like it but those are some wide rims in the rear... they should make it rear engine RWD like the one guy did on H-T :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
#14256 i like it hahahaha i think its tastefully done... :lol:
By vtec_gloucester
#14292 i dont like it. :thumbdown:
By Heeta
Sire wrote:I don't really like it...It's superclean and the buddyclub-style bumper looks good on it, but the wide-body is a bit too much imho... :?

WORD!

I don't like the big rims on it :thumbdown:
By truSol
#14341 meet the guy in vagas and he won best sol 2007 hes a pretty cool guy too.
By Sire
truSol wrote:meet the guy in vagas and he won best sol 2007 hes a pretty cool guy too.

He owns a Honda and he takes damn good care of it...... Off course he's a cool guy!!! :D
By S0LITUDE
#16893 Yeah I lost to him in Vegas... He didn't want to take it above 80 since he was havin tranny problems. It's alright he made it, us youngins were just sisttin in parking lots waiting for the them old people...
Really noice sol though in and out..
By stefan
#16911 I like it, but it needs a few minor adjustments...
First of all, the taillights look like CRAP like this, should be wider to match the edge of the body in stead of leaving some kind of gap like it is now.

Don't like the rims as well, the hearts are wrong as well.
I do like the deep lip, fits the wide body perfect.

It's much better this way, I'm no Sol-fan, but I like this one.