Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.

which color for my del sol

17%
17%
10%
3%
10%
10%
N/A
31%
By ccarey
#142997 Ok everyone I am new to this site, and so far I really really like it. I've spent most of my time wasted on Honda Tech just to be harassed, told this and that and had to hear everyone's negative comments. GOT TIRED OF THAT, so here I am.

I have a 93 del sol si, that is currently in the body shop. I am having my eg front conversion done, and I still have not picked a color for this car and I need some opinions. I was debating between colors like candy apple red, traditional black or silver, royal blue, white, maybe a gray pearl ( was on early integra's), yellow or purple ( that almost looks black).

If any of you have an opinion on my color choices, do ya mind letting me know what you think.
By Dippin_EG
#143001 Your gay, do the body work yourself.....

Wait, this isnt H-T? :lol: :lol:

J/k man. If i were you, i would go with Captiva Blue.
It looks awesome, and it came OEM on Honda's

By Dippin_EG
#143002 the color is b62p-4

heres another pic

I think it would look hot on a del sol :thumb:
By ccarey
#143008 yes i am trying to stick with oem colors, and i do love the captiva blue, i tried to find a del sol in that blue, or the color thats similar to it. not easy to find. i love that color with white, black or gold wheels

o and you scared me for a moment, thought I was back on H-T, cause I was gonna say I can't do body work, at least not well enough to do a conversion, and I do want this car to look clean.
By Dippin_EG
#143012 yeah, you'll grow to love the site more and more.

Heres another great color

Torino red

By ccarey
#143014 what did that red come off of. it seems to have a slight hint of pink, maybe purple or is it just the pic?
By Dippin_EG
#143015 it was a factory civic color.
Its more of a deep red. Heres a pic on a DB in the sun.

time for me to sleep. Have a fun time exploring the site. Theres alot of good info on here.
By Dippin_EG
#143016 ohh, and the color is r72p in case your wondering. 8)
By ccarey
#143017 yes there is, and thanks for the pics :wink:
By Dippin_EG
#143018 no prob
By blockustomz
alldatJUICE wrote:i like sols murdered out 8)

i agree.. thats what color my sol is gonna b
By Baby Carlos
#165578 Image
DO IT
you won't
By 1updelsol
#166472 candy red.. woulddd lookkk siiicckkkk!!!