Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Adzgtr
#103151 hello

i was wondering were the best place to put an air feed location is ??
By teal_dx
#103152 you're talking about a way to get air to your intake?

I've seen people with headlight funnels that replace the headlight, although not too practical on daily drivers.

Or install a CAI and cut out your passenger fog light opening.
By Adzgtr
#103196 yea looking to feed the air but these no hole that drops into the fog light area like on most eg's
By Eli'sEG94
#103201 You can use some sort of Air ducting sort of like what you use for like your Dryer or stuff like that. A bit Getto IMO but it seems to work out for most people.
By Adzgtr
#103383 i got 5 inch air feeding from samco into a gruppe m's integra cold air box and soon it be slug intake pipe but the air feed there is no hole below the head light in most eg's i have had/used so i was wondering if theres a better way to route it :) maybee to front bupper (hidden ofcourse oem+ for the win)
By Faded_Milano
Adzgtr wrote:yea looking to feed the air but these no hole that drops into the fog light area like on most eg's
Don't you just have to remove the all of the air box tubing and there is a nice hole that an CAI can fit through?
By Adzgtr
#103405 its bin removed but there is just no hole :s seems a bit odd idealy id like to feed it to front bumper as theres fog lights in the so not much air flow
By Classiccarsrule85
#103492 then i would create something maybe do a sorta rig with dryer hose to the front grille you could zip tie it so its facing the way you want it and in the end you can make it work to a path you wish it to go so it dosent contact anything.....its a quick thing to do and will work but sorta looks ghetto or something like that i guess since yea its dryer hose...
By Adzgtr
#103494 i ahve got a feed thats not the problem the location to put it is i was thinking about moving the rad to other side arfter manifold has bin heat wraped and then straight to the front bumper might be the only way