Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ej2-B16a
#33184 the weight for a 1995 civic dx coupe auto and manual weight?

wondering what mine weighs now...

i kno automatic trannys are heavier.. but then my dual cam motor is heaveir then the single cam .. but anyways , does anyone know the stock weight for them?
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
#33187 Between 2230-2350 lbs.

Obviously not completely precise, but a decent range. Take it to a weigh station and find out lol.
Last edited by 0p71mu5pr1m3 on Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ej2-B16a
#33188 mine pretty muuch gutted.. trucks fully gone..

i put my damn backseats back in cuz all toghter th ey weighed a damn 25 pounds.. if even..

uh no ps pump (ANYMORE) no ac. no lines..

i might be close to 2k maybe?
By ChicagoMike
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:i might be close to 2k maybe?

Highly doubt it, you've hardly dropped any weight.
By Ej2-B16a
#33353 i mean i leterarly dont have sht in there.. expt motor..

like i duno, im sure that i atleast took off close to 200 pounds..
By hondajunkee
#33359 the July 04 issue of import tuner has a really good article on shaving weight off your car. the car in the article was a 2003 civic si and it was pretty cool to see some of the stuff, they even had a bunch of diff companies that sold light weight replacement parts, like brail batteries and fidanza flywheel but even after everything they did, like the max you could possible do they took off and they lost 379 lbs
By bietelboer
#34441 On paper my manual DXI coupe weighs 998kilogram..
By -EJ1- COUPE
#34443 guttin your inetrior does shit you want to save weight take the motor out :lol:
By Ej2-B16a
#41029 *awaking the dead* i got a buncha metal brackets i sawed off in the back, ripped off all the carpet and just chopped like a good 15 pounds worth or stuff haha.
not only also consider the p/s pump / ac . the back seats. full trunk. no spare tire etc..
By chrono404
Ej2-B16a wrote:*awaking the dead* i got a buncha metal brackets i sawed off in the back, ripped off all the carpet and just chopped like a good 15 pounds worth or stuff haha.
not only also consider the p/s pump / ac . the back seats. full trunk. no spare tire etc..

take it to a weigh station and see how much your ride weights now.
There is a few of them around here in with in 20mins. So In SoCal you should have even more.
By CivicTypeR
#41061 Get C/F hood / trunk / moonroof. But F/G fenders and doors...

Your vehicles factory weight is shown under the hood, on the firewall.
By lowmotion
#50549 don't know if it helps but the vehicle weight is right on the inside of your driver side door jam