Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Under Co Hatch
#7837 whats up everyone i was wondering if there are any free programs to photoshop or to mess with pics. let me know thanks in advanced :thumb:
By teal_dx
#7873 I don't know of free ones, I'm lucky to have PS at work :woot:

I'm sure you know of the illegal ways to get photoshop, but I'm going to keep that out of this discussion... :wink:

AddictiveAllMotor uses a program called Picture It. I've seen Adobe Elements before and I don't know if it's free but I know it's at least cheap. it is like a simplified version of photoshop.
By Under Co Hatch
#7893 damn i don't know where to get one :cry: & adobe has a free trail but i used it already. :thumbdown:
By teal_dx
#7930 how many free trials can you use, just one? What about hunting for a used PS version? They just came out with CS3 so I'm sure a lot of people are upgrading. Hell even PS 6 would probably be plenty for everything you want to do. The order is PS6, PS7, CS, CS2, CS3. I'd imagine a full version of PS 6-7 would be dirt cheap. Ebay :thumb:
By Darb 2k
#14159 GIMP
By ohDirka
#14161 isnt GIMP on linux?
By ChicagoMike
#14164 Where are you located??? I can send you my disk of Picture It, but just send it back after you save it to your computer. :thumb:
By KRYSTED9354
#44376 can some one photo shop my car as i dont know and have it ?? please thanks
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
D15kid wrote:isnt GIMP on linux?

Gimp is primarily designed for Linux due to Adobe's lack of support for Linux; however it works just fine on Windows too :D