Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By ChicagoMike
#4426 So I'm chilling at work when some of my friends showed up with their EG's. I just so happen to have my camera on hand so.....pic time!!

Then my guy comes through with his sexy S2000. :thumb:

By chnzgoofball
#4427 what motor does the teal eg have under the hood?? oooo nice pics by the way love group eg pics :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
#4428 Its just stock, the owner is putting together a GSR motor.

I luv group pics too!! The cool thing is, one minute I'm sitting at work, the next minute its automotive madness. 8)
Last edited by ChicagoMike on Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Civic_HatchSI
#4429 those are some hot rides.. i liek the teal one with the same engine as me :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
#4432 Yeah, the teal one's definately nice. The owner is trying to get rid of it though, he wants a teal hatch. :)
By chnzgoofball
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Yeah, the teal one's definately nice. The owner is trying to get rid of it though, he wants a teal hatch. :)

not to be mean addictiveallmotor but the teal hatch owner wants to get rid of it and he wants a teal hatch?? :?:
By ChicagoMike
chnzgoofball wrote:
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Yeah, the teal one's definately nice. The owner is trying to get rid of it though, he wants a teal hatch. :)

not to be mean addictiveallmotor but the teal hatch owner wants to get rid of it and he wants a teal hatch?? :?:

Hahahahha, both the teal and the white cars are coupe's. :thumb:

I never said it was a hatch. :)
By chnzgoofball
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:
chnzgoofball wrote:

Hahahahha, both the teal and the white cars are coupe's. :thumb:

I never said it was a hatch. :)

ok u got me there hahah i didnt realize that it wasnt a hatch hahaha :lol:
By Jsa-SIR2
#4458 nice cars, looks hot there 8) wish it was that hot here :(

thats what we need more photo shoots!! get snaping :D
By vtec_gloucester
#4468 some very hot pics there - but hatch > all :D
By ChicagoMike
#4475 Thanks everyone for the replies!! It has been a lil hotter than usuall, yesterday was almost 90*. I'm thinking thats the perfect temp, before long its gonna be 110+ here, and that gets a lil uncomfortable.
By Thateguhate
#4476 sick ass cars.... Definately diggin the engine bays!!! Is that what a "wire tuck" would be considered???

Looks friggin dope! :thumb: