Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Benj
#52348 any one got pics :? i have been thinking of getting a eg and doing the ek front end swap

and if possible maybe the car could be black if thats not asking to much
By Graham
#52403 [smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif]
By id3379
Graham wrote:[smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif]

:thumb:
By Benj
Graham wrote:[smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif][smilie=nono.gif]

what do you mean?
By chrono404
ilmcrx wrote:

what do you mean?

He doesn't like it when people put other front ends on EG's. He thinks its Ricey.
By Benj
chrono404 wrote:
ilmcrx wrote:

what do you mean?

He thinks its Ricey.

lol i just think that the stock eg headlights are to small for the car. and my idea of rice is all show no go, the paint the rims the body kit the tint, the 7" exhaust tip on a stock exhaust set up
By Graham
chrono404 wrote:He doesn't like it when people put other front ends on EG's. He thinks its Ricey.

This man is correct :lol:
By teal_dx
#52577 I love the 99-00 front on del sols. They have bigger features & tail lights so it looks good with the larger ek lights. I don't feel the same for other 92-95's but to each his own :thumb:
By Chance
#52583 Make sure if you do it, you do it to a coupe and NOT a hatch. It aint as much of a loss to the eg world if its a coupe :P

Ikid Ikid lol
but seriously DONT do it uhhhhhh
By id3379
Chance wrote:Make sure if you do it, you do it to a coupe and NOT a hatch. It aint as much of a loss to the eg world if its a coupe :P

Ikid Ikid lol
but seriously DONT do it uhhhhhh

+1