Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By stefan
#48006 Image

Ready for the biggest Japanese Car Festival at the TT circuit in Assen, just a couple of kilometers from where I live :woot:

BTW; the hub caps are being painted atm, will prob. pop 'em in tomorrow night, even though I lost one while driving :thumbdown:
By Chance
#48017 VERY NICE :thumb:
By york62
#48054 I love your car! the rims just make it pop!
By chrono404
#48108 Looking quite awesome. Have you ever thought about painting the center of the roof so there is a black line from hood to roof to trunk?
By asianrob
#48111 looks really clean
By stefan
#48118 Thanks guys!

teal_dx wrote:I wondered... what's that black round thing on the right rear of your back bumper, looks like a vent?

This car's first owner was a lease company.
So this car was used for driving a lot of distance, and with Dutch gas prices, they install a liquid petrol gas (LPG) installation.

Only one downside is, that a D15 will not even make it to 200,000km with LPG, something will give way (in my case; head gasket, with valves and pistons looking bad as well).
LPG burns everything.

The installation was removed before I bought it, but they didn't take out the filler thingy on wich you had to install the high pressure LPG filler hose.
Still need to find a decent rear bumper :lol:

chrono404 wrote:Looking quite awesome. Have you ever thought about painting the center of the roof so there is a black line from hood to roof to trunk?

I did actually, it will be NH-503P Granada Black like the trunk.
It's the metallic black with a fine gold flake in it, wich will match the color of the rest of the car; gold metallic, color code yet to be decided.