Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#9356 I got tired of dealing with spammers signing up. I kept the settings somewhat relaxed for now to see if they still register, but I can always crank up the boost if they are still making it in.

The "make 1 post before you can put images/links in your posts" is still in effect too.

If any one has a friend sign up and they have any trouble, please let me know!
By ChicagoMike
#9357 Excellent!!
Spammers suck! :thumbdown:
By chnzgoofball
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Excellent!!
Spammers suck! :thumbdown:

x2 messes up our actual member count :x
By chnzgoofball
teal_dx wrote:it does suck. I go back and delete them from time to time... but they've been signing up a lot more lately. this will save me from having to do that.

yah thats good gives u more time to be on the site chit chatting with us :woot: :thumb: :lol:
By vtec_gloucester
#9368 spammers FTL :thumbdown:
By ohDirka
#9375 spammers make me angry :x
By LaMbErT*
#9406 yeah spammers ftl and im sure theres a spammer in your gallery topic in this part of the forum
By ohDirka
LaMbErT* wrote:yeah spammers ftl and im sure theres a spammer in your gallery topic in this part of the forum

are you suggesting that im a spammer lambert?
By chnzgoofball
vtec_gloucester wrote:spammers FTL :thumbdown:

hey what does FTL mean?? :? sorry newbie question :lol:
By ohDirka
#9440 for the loss
By teal_dx
#13269 Since we have not had 1 spammer register ( :woot: ) since I installed the new software, I went ahead and removed the "make 1 post before you can post links/pics" restriction.

So Newbs... you can post pics right away :thumb:
By asianrob
D15kid wrote:
LaMbErT* wrote:yeah spammers ftl and im sure theres a spammer in your gallery topic in this part of the forum

are you suggesting that im a spammer lambert?

yup :lol: