Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By asianrob
#8699 JDMcivic.com is full of pricks and bitches there is a member here from there to but nothing against them just that most of the members there think they're shit dont stink and think they can be like blah blah blah and yada yada yada so FUCK YOU JDMcivic.com :thumbdown: thats all
By ChicagoMike
#8701 Tell us how you really feel... :lol:
By vtec_gloucester
#8708 civic-eg > all other forums!!! :thumb: :woot:
By eg-civic-racer
#8711 This is the only civic forum that i use!! Go on csc and hondatech now and again, but this was the first forum i had ever used!!

Really freindly, loads of dodge spelling, good info and swear words!!

What more can a civic driver want? :thumb:
By asianrob
#8712 hell yea i was a member there for a while and just start posting here and there for alittle bit and this guy starts trying to start shit with me the first time with my spelling i was like FUCK YO COUCH lol pissed him off now this guy is like you brough up the gayest thing to say and iwas like i think you are gay for say thing and blah blah civic-eg is probably the only site that no one tries to start shit lol which is good :D
By eg-civic-racer
#8713 Whilst we are on the topic off speech!! Where you at?
By Skyu_Ivy
#8721 I am sure eventually some jackass will come here and have to be banned. I would hope so anyways haha.. I enjoy this site because the people on it are intelligent and do not come here to flame other people. :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#8729 EG8 you drunk or just pissed off ?! :? :lol:

And have to agree most of the people at JDMC are wanks they think that there civics are what "JDM" should be and any new members get judged for every little detail! :thumbdown:
By teal_dx
LaMbErT* wrote:And have to agree most of the people at JDMC are wanks they think that there civics are what "JDM" should be and any new members get judged for every little detail! :thumbdown:

You just described Honda-Tech too :lol:
In defense of Honda-Tech, there are very many members who know their stuff when it comes to hondas. But that forum is so huge (has every honda model- even bikes) that for every member that is a good contributor, there's 1 or 2 idiots who post worthless BS and cut others down because their civic is not JDM or clean enough. H-T has pretty good deals through vendors though.
I'm on there too, but not post whoring it up like most people. I only post if I know the sure answer to something.
Overall, I didn't feel that it was worth sifting through all the BS to find reliable info for the 92-95 civic.... and thus Civic-EG.com was born :woot:
By chicken rapp
vtec_gloucester wrote:civic-eg > all other forums!!! :thumb: :woot:

I hate to disagree, but... I disagree. It's a quaint little place now, but you definitely need to let the place grow more before anything.

BTW... peep the sig. That'll always be my first home, but this place is at least better than JDMcivic or ClubEG6.
By asianrob
Guccipoo wrote:Whilst we are on the topic off speech!! Where you at?

i'm only quoting one person because i am too lazy to keep quoting so

Guccipoo i am at home

no i am not drunk just tired and tired of seeing and getting flamed for decent idea

people do judge to much on the JDM factor

are you trying to ban me? :? :(

honda-tech has too many topics over there to do any searching

and i was just saying in my last post what was going on over there at the other site

and yes this site is the best so far

and yea there is always people talking shit (even on my local forum its kinda like an everyday thing where people low-ball everyone and what not lol but thats a different story)

i duno if i offended anyone sorry but yea :D

......anything else i miss sorry i'll read again and come up with a response

oh yea I am not bashing anyone on civic-eg :D :P :woot: :lol: :thumb: :P :eh: :lol: :roll: :wink: :) 8) :woot:
By eg-civic-racer
#8757 The answer i was looking for was, What country bro?

I understand you lol!! Im constantly going back to my replys and editing my mistakes lol!!!! :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
#8760 honda-tech is really detailed but to many haters on there, i tried to join jdmc a while back before i discoverd this site but it didnt work for some strange reason... for forums that im always on is civic-eg.com, norcaltuners.com (friends with the creators), and s2ki.com (a lot of my friends have s2k), and eg8ferio are u from the bay area?? "fuck yo couch" is from the bay well where i first heard it...