Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By ChicagoMike
#8129 So I took my wife to a 5 star resort for the past few days, let me just say it was baller!! We got there on Sat and came home last night. I reserved us a suite that cost $400/night, and we just lived like kings! We ate great food and got wasted all day/night, and just layed around the pool. In-between all the naked time I managed to pop off a few pics of the resort.

By eg-civic-racer
#8132 Man that looks amazing :shock:

Its so good when you get away from it all and just have a good time, good on ya :thumb:
By eg-civic-racer
So I took my wife to a 5 star resort

I love how you say this but really, you wanted to go, right? !!!!!!!!!!
By teal_dx
#8146 Looks like it was worth it! What was the name of the place? Looks like it's secluded from everything around it being in the middle of nowhere. I guess wifes like that sort of thing
By LaMbErT*
#8152 WoW man thats mental!
By Bouli
#8160 Sweet dude ! :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
Guccipoo wrote:
So I took my wife to a 5 star resort

I love how you say this but really, you wanted to go, right? !!!!!!!!!!

Hahahhaha, yeah, I definately wanted to go.
By ChicagoMike
teal_dx wrote:Looks like it was worth it! What was the name of the place? Looks like it's secluded from everything around it being in the middle of nowhere. I guess wifes like that sort of thing

That place is called the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort. It was nice to get away from everything for a few days, we both needed it.

Thanks for the replies everyone. :thumb:
By fresh eh2*
#8166 damn that looks bangin! looks like a good time and it also looks like you spent your money the right way....good shyt. im actually goin on vacation on saturday....im goin to go visit my family in Guatemala :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
fresh eh2* wrote:damn that looks bangin! looks like a good time and it also looks like you spent your money the right way....good shyt. im actually goin on vacation on saturday....im goin to go visit my family in Guatemala :thumb:

Hell yeah, have a good trip!

Hahaha, about the money...... I had to do something nice for the two of us, insted of it going into the car as always. :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
#8169 wow!! thats hella nice :thumb: glad u had fun and everyone deserves to be kings once in there life :woot:
By ohDirka
#8179 definitly looks amazing
By Jsa-SIR2
#8192 Wow, looks hot. how much did that set you back?
By LaMbErT*
#8197 he tells you in the first post dude $400 per night :o