Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By gummer
#336406 How you create all that thorough job??? Congrats!!!

And where do you get all that parts and detail? I've always liked to build one but haven't found where to buy all necessary pars
By gummer
#336407 How you create all that thorough job??? Congrats!!!

And where do you get all that parts and detail? I've always liked to build one but haven't found where to buy all necessary pars
By TrailerTrash
#336414 thats bitchin dude :thumb:
By #ROBIN#
#336475 @gummer-Thank You for the good words man. Extensive research and reference pics and some imagination aswell as the ladies cosmetic isle at your local supermarket :D . Then with your love for cars you slowly build your masterpiece, this does not have to look cool to the next. as long as you love it :thumb: . I should mention that taking criticism seriously helped me alot. You can get alot of things off ebay but for detailing i use speaker wires (i strip them and inside you get smaller thinner wires). If you not living in south africa then you have no excuse not to get your hands on some decent parts.

@teal_dx - haha Thanks for the kind words, thats probably due to the way pics were taken.

@TrailerTrash - Thank You :thumb:

for those interested in my latest build, check this out...its on SPC forum but you will need to register to see so i have also posted it on a local forum which you can browse freely http://www.playtoyclub.co.za/forum/view ... hp?t=25973
By #ROBIN#
juls1488 wrote:those are so awesome. especially love the gtr.
nice job!

Thanks juls1488, the gtr is my favourite at the moment aswell :woot:
By #ROBIN#
#336613 im just going to whore out this last pic my photographer gave me now.

Enjoy.

:thumb: