* ~ 288K miles
* Stock D15B7 motor
* Manual 5-speed transmission
* Manual steering, locks, and windows
* K&N Cold Air Intake with high-flow air filter
* F&F Type II Coilovers
* Leather seats (I think they're from an RSX)
* APEXi 116KH02 WS II Exhaust Series Muffler
* Enkei RPF1 16x7” racing wheels with 205/40-16 Nexen and Falken tires
* also has MOS Italy 16” lightweight alloy wheels with Dunlop SP Winter Sport M3 205/45R16 tires
* September 2019 Replaced radio antenna
* August 2019 Dealer multi-point inspection due to fuel smell, all clear just running a little rich
* April 2019 Oil change (and wheel swap)
* December 2017 Timing belt tensioner, some gaskets
* November 11, 2017 Oil change (and wheel swap)
* June 2016 Replace distributor housing, cap and rotor, replace spark plugs and o-rings, valve cover gasket
* June 2016 Oil change
* November 2015 Replaced washer nozzles, clips and hoses
* April 2015 Replace torn cv boot,brake fluid, clutch fluid
* March 2015 Oil change
* July 2014 Replaced windshield
* May 2014 Replace distributor o-ring, replace radiator, replace valve cover gasket, replace oil pan gasket, replace muffler (with APEXi 116KH02 WS II Exhaust Series Muffler for Civic Hybrid 92/95), replace instrument cluster (odometer statement sticker and invoice for accurate mileage)
* May 2012 Replaced front suspension (control arms, ball joints, tie rod ends), front brake pads and rear brake drums
I have a copy of the CarFax report from 2012 for prior information.
Condition and other things of note:
* The A/C does not work. It has been recharged and looked at multiple times, but will not hold a charge.
* Both sets of tires are near end of life based on date code and condition.
* Little rust in typical spots at rear wheel wells and just below gas fill door (car used to be in FL so not as much rust as usual for region)
* Large dent on passenger-side rear quarter panel (mom turned into garage too soon). I pushed it out as best I could, and replaced the moulding on rear quarter panel.
PHOTOS (Imgur album)
Clean title in hand. Serious inquiries only. Cash only. No trades. Price is negotiable, but low-ball offers will be ignored.
Thanks for viewing!