Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By teal_dx
#1432 I removed the rear wiper assembly from my car. But the problem is that the assembly has the metal latch built in to the bottom to keep the rear glass closed & locked to the tail gate.

What do the models have to keep the glass latched that don't have the rear wiper? do they still have that big plastic box but nothing in it? Or is there a simple plug to fill the hole in the glass with a latch hook on the other side?

any pics would be great!!
By 1 slow hatch
#1485 yes it has that big plastic cover with nothing in it, and the metal latch is not connected to that plug i believe, i'm not 100% sure I have to check on that first.
By asianrob
#1493 on my CX it was like that i took it apart and there was just a latch there i was like damn! lol
By boxcarracer0260
#3707 just a latch with nothing in the box and a plug where the wiper holder would be...but i got the wiper holder and i am using it as a handle for the rear glass with it being turned upside down.
By grey
#4510 I've removed it and i've spent about 5$... :D
By ChicagoMike
#4534 ^^^Good post!!^^^
Where did you get that??
By boxcarracer0260
#4544 honda sells that plug...or you can check out ebay....that lower pic looks like how mine is set up.
By grey
#4573 You can buy this in market that sells parts for kitchen,it's used to close the holes that the taps leave in the kitchens... 8)
By ChicagoMike
#4577 Good to know! :thumb:
I dont have the rear wiper, but a lot of people ask me about what they can do to get rid of it. So now I have some info.
By lil_racer
#7898 honda parts for rear wiper delete are...

76707-ST7-000
90301-SR3-000
90156-SH3-000

but thats in England anyway :D