Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By EG41213929
#343714 [quote="suspendedHatch"]Is your OBD2 harness a one piece or two piece? I'm pretty sure all D Series OBD2 engine harnesses are the one piece which makes it much more difficult to use.

*Ah, I see teal recommended converting to OBD1. The only thing he forgot is that you'll want to get the shorter throttle body cable from the EK if you're using the OBD2 intake manifold.[/quote

Hows things, yeah i have the obd1 intake on the obd2 engine, that is what teal said to do. So all the plugs from obd1 now fit so its all good one thing i dunno about though is the fuse box in the engine, there are four big brown plugs that go into the fusebox but there is one white one that has no where to go....is it inportant or whats the story on it???]
By teal_dx
#343719 Was it aways unplugged before the swap? If not, where did it go? What color of wires are going to it and how many? What shape is the plug, or Can you post a picture of it? We'll be able to figure out :thumb:
By EG41213929
#343720 How do i post a picture?