Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Hondelso
#585 was wondering what brake sizes were for hatchback Si. is it 9.5, or 10.3?
By teal_dx
#586 I can't confirm this without actually measuring them, but I believe Only the 94-95 Si's got the 10.3" front discs.

92's and some 93's have 9.5" front disc, some '93s and the rest to 95 including those with ABS have 10.3" front discs.

(the EX has 10.3" fronts along with the abs equipped models. Other models should be 9.5" )
By Hondelso
#596 sweet thanks. I planning on converting the fronts to bigger ones, and putting rears on my VX. So far all i could find are 93 Si rear's, and the fronts were already gone. so the 90-93 integra's fonts work fine? do i need to use the upper, and lower control arms or i can use the VX ones
By teal_dx
#601 more people use the 94+ integra brake setup because that car is a similar chassis and everything is a direct fit compared to the 93 and earlier integras.

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=35

There's a link to putting Integra brakes on your EG, everything is a direct swap.
By Hondelso
#603 so then it's better to get ex front, or 94+ teg fronts. aight got it thanks
By Forbesy
#736 Excuse my ignorance but do you guys get the Prelude over there?

If so you can also use them to do an upgrade to 282mm or 11" :hehe:

This conversion will 'just' fit under OEM 15" Honda alloys without the need for a spacer 8)

Please resize the pic or change to a link if the image is too big....
By Forbesy
#753 I bought the discs from EBC to fit the Rover MGZR that is available over here. They use the 4x100 fitment.... everything bolted straight on with no modding to anything 8)
By vtec_gloucester
#791 the calipers and carriers bolt str8 on with sometimes you might need to grind abit of the caliper to fit it under a 15" wheel.

for the discs over we use Rover MG 282mm discs as they are the same PCD as honda.

or we do as you lot do and just bolt the ITR set-up on.

thats what i'll be doing very soon.

ITR calipers and carriers, brembo 282mm discs with miltek pads.
By vtec_gloucester
sleepincivic wrote:whats the rover mg?

rover is a make of car over here... they make a car called the MG-ZR which has 282mm discs with the same PCD as hondas so we use discs from those.
By boxcarracer0260
#3705 i am doing the same upgrade on my eg using the lude vtec front 11" rotors and Acura Legend two piston calipers....i just put the pic in my photo album in my garage...

[/img]