Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Twizted93Civic
#25932 Did any of the eg's come with leather seats my car has leather seats and im not sure if some1 did them or i can buy the skin becuz my passenger side is ripped bad and it needs repaired
By teal_dx
#25941 I've seen them in EG's before, and they were the exact same as the stock eg seats with the offset headrest, but they were black leather. I don't know if it was a factory option or if the dealership sent them to a upholsrty shop. :?
By chnzgoofball
#25948 i havent seen them in leather stock... i known of ppl who have sent them to get wrapped...
By hondajunkee
#25949 im pretty sure it was an option, ive seen a set in a hatch at the junkyard and i just saw a set on craigslist here in these last few months in ohio
By 89ssgti
#25953 my 92 cx had a black vinyl seats.
By asianrob
#25965 92-95 sedans had an option for Leather seats front and rear and leather panels
By LowTEC-Derbo
#25970 i know here in the USA the leather was a DEALER option meaning aftermarket rewrapping option. It was not OEM honda.

USA had the vinyl seats..which are HORRIBLE :X
By Graham
#26001 You can get OEM leather seats, for egs and eks too

Look exactly like the standard seats but trimmed in leather, came from the factory that way
By sqsi
#26720 Mine are leather and suede, but i got the kit From Katzkin to re wrap them.

By BAXTER_EJ1
#26746 Those are nice!
By vtec_gloucester
#26765 leather was an optional extra over here.

i dont like it TBH, rather have the stock black clothe seats or some nice recaros from a type r :D
By Twizted93Civic
sqsi wrote:Mine are leather and suede, but i got the kit From Katzkin to re wrap them.

how much were those and where can i get them
By Gorveatt
vtec_gloucester wrote:leather was an optional extra over here.

i dont like it TBH, rather have the stock black clothe seats or some nice recaros from a type r :D

+1 Leather is awesome for some stuff, but imo car seats is not one of them, I like my seats to not burn me in the summer and freeze to me in the winter :lol:
By sqsi
Gorveatt wrote:
vtec_gloucester wrote:leather was an optional extra over here.

+1 Leather is awesome for some stuff, but imo car seats is not one of them, I like my seats to not burn me in the summer and freeze to me in the winter :lol:

I agree, that's why I got suede inserts. No sliding when I take corners fast either