Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By EGcoupe4life
#24744 im not really sure how but how do u change the rear glass and the tailgate i know how to un bolt it but wut about the wires for the top spoiler and the tailagte as well. do they need to be cut in order to remove and replace them?
By teal_dx
#24746 no need to cut anything, there are rubber gromets where they go in and out. Just unplug the end and pull it out through where it goes in.
Same goes for the cable to the hatch release. It might take a few min to fish the wires through but it is alot better than having to cut & re solder them.
By EGcoupe4life
#24750 thanks alot man. for a min there i thought i had to cut sumthing thanks :D
By Kelkou
#26342 I need to replace my window. Any suggestions on a new one or just a local junkyard?

The tabs on the bottom corners are like stripped so when i lift the glass, the lifts fall out, its horrible.

so i need to replace it. (i dont believe you can just pull the tabs, they look pretty solid)
By chnzgoofball
Kelkou wrote:I need to replace my window. Any suggestions on a new one or just a local junkyard?

The tabs on the bottom corners are like stripped so when i lift the glass, the lifts fall out, its horrible.

so i need to replace it. (i dont believe you can just pull the tabs, they look pretty solid)

i suggest a new one :thumb:
By Kelkou
#26377 should i just e-bay it? or do you have any good sites i can order a new rear window from.
By hondajunkee
Kelkou wrote:should i just e-bay it? or do you have any good sites i can order a new rear window from.

junkyard ftw!
By Greasedmonkey
#26404 I got mine from a junkyard and paid $200 for it. You can find the JDM bronze ones for about that price now.
By hondajunkee
#26463 $200 FTL :shock:

thats crazy, dude if you cant find one let me know i know a junkyard here that has a few around here, but im out of town this weekend so it might take a little time
By Greasedmonkey
#26483 I paid that much years ago. it was the only one in houston at the time.
By Kelkou
#26519 Well i dont really have a junkyard in this town, the nearest one is about 2 hour drive away. so if anyone would be willing to let me know what itd cost them to get one from a junkyard around there thatd be good. And cost of shipping included. Thanks.
83501 Lewiston Idaho