Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By teal_dx
#206810 I never really cared for front end swaps from other manufacturers, but it looks like they did a really good job. The way the hood points down by the grill looks too distracting though.
The chrome wheels need to be replaced with something wider to fill the wider arches.
By jemm
#209937 this guys in warfzone really do good jobs in modifying body with kits.... only disturb me is tealdx is right.... it needs a wider wheels to feel the gap... or put a lower offset wheels...
By deschlong
#210007 Well, they did a good job re: fitment, but as for the attractiveness of the final product ... I think it's hideous. How is this anything but a new wave of pricier ricer-style modifications? Count me out of the "I think that's awesome" crowd.
By TrailerTrash
deschlong wrote:hideous

this and a half
By Dippin_EG
TrailerTrash wrote:

this and a half

+2
By jemm
#210148 [quote="deschlong"]Well, they did a good job re: fitment, but as for the attractiveness of the final product ... I think it's hideous. How is this anything but a new wave of pricier ricer-style modifications? Count me out of the "I think that's awesome" crowd.[/quote

most of the cars in their group are like that.... they even have an accord fitted with kits so that its will look like mclaren....
By dogfight
Dippin_EG wrote:
TrailerTrash wrote:

this and a half

+2

By HondaHoe187
teal_dx wrote:I never really cared for front end swaps from other manufacturers, but it looks like they did a really good job. The way the hood points down by the grill looks too distracting though.
The chrome wheels need to be replaced with something wider to fill the wider arches.

def looks cool!!!! but i agree with teal on this one!!!!