Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By LowTEC-Derbo
teal_dx wrote:I'm wondering if the adjustment mechanism from the EDM lights + the HID retrofit would make them legal in the UK since they would then be adjustable. :?

You would probably end up needing a clear front piece that is crystal clear like from a set of the ebay projector lamps so the beam won't be scattered from the oem glass lens.

evos do not have auto leveling adjustment but they have a switch like the EDM civic headlights on the dash.

I was referring to integra HID projectors because it is RHD versions with the cut mirrored from the stock one.
By RoBoT
#34746 Has anyone tried fitting JDM ITR dc2 lights to an eg?
By teal_dx
#34756 it's gonna take a lot of custom work, and the lights are a little too wide for the front of the EG IMO

here's the entire front on an eg, the nose is too big now, looks out of proportion:
http://www.myimagehub.com/files/159/11.04.06%20117.jpg
By asianrob
#34784 ^ on that link did they just slap in on? or did they cut the fenders and match it up like that? you could probably throw on the core support and go from there IMO just keep the EG front it looks nice already :D
By RoBoT
#34795 That looks amazing, how much work is it to get it to fit?

please i want this (just the lights) :D