Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By MD-EG6CX
#32793 I've been trying to find this part for 2 weeks now, and i seen some old dude in a blue DX and he's had one. WTF anyone know where i can find one???
Kai
By Civic_HatchSI
MD-EG6CX wrote:I've been trying to find this part for 2 weeks now, and i seen some old dude in a blue DX and he's had one. WTF anyone know where i can find one???
Kai

the rear wiper came off the SI, try ebay or weksos
By MD-EG6CX
JDM-Chick wrote:
MD-EG6CX wrote:I've been trying to find this part for 2 weeks now, and i seen some old dude in a blue DX and he's had one. WTF anyone know where i can find one???
Kai

the rear wiper came off the SI, try ebay or weksos

really... cool thanks :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#32815 Go to a junkyard near you. All DX and Si hatches have wipers.
By teal_dx
#32903 And you'll need the motor, wiring, and steering column switch if you want to make it functional. There'a also a washer fluid squirter on these cars in the hatch wing that has a tube going all the way up to the washer fluid tank, and the tanks from these cars have a second pump on them for the rear wiper.

Alot of parts for something so simple :hehe:
By asianrob
teal_dx wrote:And you'll need the motor, wiring, and steering column switch if you want to make it functional. There'a also a washer fluid squirter on these cars in the hatch wing that has a tube going all the way up to the washer fluid tank, and the tanks from these cars have a second pump on them for the rear wiper.

Alot of parts for something so simple :hehe:

lol true!! just get the wiper/motor/wiring/ fuck everything else lol
By Gorveatt
#32932 Bah rear wipers are so over rated anyway :lol: imo they throw the look off on the rear.