Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Jamesiecivichb
#17692 hi guys new to the forum and i love it.....my first question ever..is where do i find those cargo hatch covers for my eg? cant find them anywhere help please!!! im looking for used or cheap new ones...thanks..James
By hondajunkee
#17693 best guess would be a junkyard, there kinda expensive on ebay so id just spend some time there, its my weekend hobby lol
By Greasedmonkey
#17710 They are very hard to find at a junkyard. Ive only seen one, one time since Ive been looking.
By hondajunkee
teal_dx wrote:I see used ones go for $75-100 usually. I'd try a junkyard since they might not know what they're worth on ebay.

yeah like buying p28's for $20, i love it
By Skyu_Ivy
#17801 I have a blue one that i don't need.. you could have it for free if you paid shipping .. i am in canada.

You can buy fabric dye if you want to change it to black.. if i had a camera here icould get a picture of it..
By Greasedmonkey
#17812 PM me a price shipped to 77089!
By Jamesiecivichb
#17818 yea man..im really interested....ill definetly take it...my zip code is 45152.....find out how much it is to ship and ill take it
By ProudtobeAwesome
#17826 the guy that owned my hatch b4 me made one outta wood and wrapped it in pleather it fits nicley

but im gonna try to make one outta riberglass since my friend knos how to do that stuff
By asianrob
#20337 just get a buddy that has one and make one from wood or plastic or what ever material you like itd be cheaper lol
By hondajunkee
#20363 fiberglass FTL! while it dose work great and i use it all the time, i just hate getting it on my skin and no matter what, no matter how many rubber gloves or long sleaves or whatever i always get it on my skin and its a bitch to get off
By Rels_b16a
#20545 im selling...mine..stock $60 and pay for shipping
By jer
hondajunkee wrote:fiberglass FTL! while it dose work great and i use it all the time, i just hate getting it on my skin and no matter what, no matter how many rubber gloves or long sleaves or whatever i always get it on my skin and its a bitch to get off

Brake fluid takes it right off. Dont ask how i know this.
By Gorveatt
#23537 mines a piece of plywood covered with a blanket. gets the job done but i would MUCH rather find one lol