Ride of the month nominations & voting.

Whose Civic should be Ride of the Month??

9%
7%
5%
62%
17%
By fresh eh2*
scorpionsf wrote:snowboardgeek ftw, just barely, hereg is looking really nice

x2, snowboardgeeks hatch is rediculously fresh. Hereg hatch is very clean also.
By sandycheeks
#84408 x3 snowboardgeeks hatch that is soooo clean, amazed at how it looks and you actualy use it!!! :thumb:
By Got_Purp
#84463 I don't know if the polls have ever been closed early... but I think we all know who the winner will be.. :D
By snowboardgeek1
#84553 Thanks for props guys. I really appreciate it. I still have plans for the car so you definitely haven't seen the final product :)
By Pinguim
#84614 snowboardgeek1 :thumb:

Didn´t like the mid wing on Hereg´s car...but the color is fresh! Just ditch the wing man...
By FResco EG
#86044 honestly snowb its looking pretty good, inside and out, but im feelin
hereg6 more, just my opinion.
By froshtyv
#86045 snowboardgeek,

Cars a credit to ya, looks mint!! well choosen parts :thumb:
By Ej2-B16a
#86136 j2rey FTW and his sexy suspension setup <3
By Redstilo'93
#86295 Dear our honor moderators.....

Just asking about the rules how and when we can be a candidate for ROTM? i think for ROTM January it's really not comparable, no offense just for fair winner :thumb:
By Hereg6
Pinguim wrote:snowboardgeek1 :thumb:

Didn´t like the mid wing on Hereg´s car...but the color is fresh! Just ditch the wing man...

Thank you but i like my mid wing
and im not a man :lol:

Thank you to all that voted for my car :D
By sdots
#86311 This was a hard one but snowboardgeek got my vote for an ultra clean car. The interior is just simply nice, I want :)
By Civic Servient
#86367 Snowboardgeek has one of the nicest cars I've seen! I like the subtle refinement of the wheels and how everything is clean and well thought out. However, I find that the mismatched front seats very distracting, the car is so well refined with perfect exicution that I can't take my eye off the seat and it distracts me from the car. The ironic thing is nothing matches on Hereg's car I find everything distracting but I can't take my eye's off of it. Its weird but, Hereg ftw.
By vtec_gloucester
#86508 snowboardgeek1 - love the ride dude, got my vote!
By coady
#86554 i went with Hereg6