5%
7%
49%
9%
30%
By LaMbErT*
#69672 kimo :thumb:
By suspendedHatch
#70257 Are you serious?! JDM Ferio Man has a B18C. B18C in a hatch is such a good time. I don't think I'd ever vote for anyone with a single cam. Not unless it's a mpg whore like mine. No matter what you do they're just slow and boring. I've had nothing but SOHC swaps so trust me. If you make them fast, they fall apart. Kimosabe's was the pretties though. But why the hell do you guys ruin it by lowering it so far? Looks/rides/handles like crap. The car better be fast and clean to make up for it IMO. :lol:

I'd never win!
By Greasedmonkey
suspendedHatch wrote:Are you serious?! JDM Ferio Man has a B18C. B18C in a hatch is such a good time. I don't think I'd ever vote for anyone with a single cam. Not unless it's a mpg whore like mine. No matter what you do they're just slow and boring. I've had nothing but SOHC swaps so trust me. If you make them fast, they fall apart. Kimosabe's was the pretties though. But why the hell do you guys ruin it by lowering it so far? Looks/rides/handles like crap. The car better be fast and clean to make up for it IMO. :lol:

I'd never win!

Not with that attitude!!
By biretsu89
#70281 I voted for purp :thumb: .. white on white? love the setup..

Why bag on sohc so much?.... some of us ... or at me... thats all I can do... haha... so expensive X_x...
By LaMbErT*
Greasedmonkey wrote:
suspendedHatch wrote:Are you serious?! JDM Ferio Man has a B18C. B18C in a hatch is such a good time. I don't think I'd ever vote for anyone with a single cam. Not unless it's a mpg whore like mine. No matter what you do they're just slow and boring. I've had nothing but SOHC swaps so trust me. If you make them fast, they fall apart. Kimosabe's was the pretties though. But why the hell do you guys ruin it by lowering it so far? Looks/rides/handles like crap. The car better be fast and clean to make up for it IMO. :lol:

I'd never win!

Not with that attitude!!

x2.....
By CivicTypeR
LaMbErT* wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:

I'd never win!

Not with that attitude!!

x2.....

X3!
By budek
#70933 Bumpin has mine!! :woot:

But all i can say is good civics on this months Ride of the Month :)
By JlaudioEGFreak
#71039 Kimosabe totally has my vote mad props and a awesome clean hatch.
By ohDirka
#71748 2 more days...Get those Votes in!!!
By swich
#71797 might be a little to late but here is a pic i took today. i have been told i used the wrong ISO to take the pic but its still a good pic.
By Sire
#72390 Damn...too late... I wanted to vote for purp, Kimo has the best pics no doubt, but I too think jdm ferio man deserved more credit... Ok, the pics are not good, but the car has that clean OEM sleeper feel going on! Anyway, congrats Kimo! Nice ride!
By CivicTypeR
#72393 Voting over :thumb: