Who's Civic Should be Ride of the Month

18%
9%
63%
11%
By Gorveatt
LaMbErT* wrote:
flyinryan122 wrote:
0p71mu5pr1m3 wrote:At first my vote was going straight to Flyinryan because he had a sweet ass pair of chicks in a picture with his car which by my standards is the prime formula for win. And then I saw ee8 was up for votes and remembered he had the K20, so it came down to essentially deciding between girls or k20. And while both are really hot, K20's can't give you std's, unwanted children, and they don't nag you, so the K20 won :D

LMFAO!!! :lol:

Agree'd and so true! :thumb:

By opocot
#61740 ee8 :thumb:
By hontec
#61888 (Niels standing next to my wooden garage holding a 25L can of brake cleaner and a sigarette.)

I will vote for EE8 :thumb:
By ohDirka
#61941 With knowing how much time went into the build and not thinking of the money spent on the project due to the top quality everything I'm going with ee8. Every time he updated us on it I got the same feeling that I get when the new Honda Tuning comes in. :thumb:
By Pinguim
#62084 JDM EG got my vot, but it´s going to be hard this month...were is the ferio brotherhood when you need it? lol
By Classiccarsrule85
#62718 ee8 got my vote clean !white! hatch always a nice color for them ohh and the fact that you can see the amount of time spent on the car for the K20 swap....

flyinryan122 I would of picked yours if it was a vote on hot models lol

Graham-nice clean eg it was between you and ee8 for my vote the K20 stole it sorry

JDM EG-very nice 4dr you where the odd one out due to you having a 4dr but it was all together a nice car. It jsut didnt catch my fancy.....but nice color choice none the less...
By k20a_da
#62880 ee8. Gotta stick with the swapped k20's
By egchick
#62881 JDM EG has my vote! Good luck people :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#62898 Imma go with Graham.
By suspendedHatch
#63582 I voted for the 13 year-old ho's. Just kidding. I voted cuz that's Utah in the background!
By PhatBoy
#63745 EEEEEEEEEEEEE88888888888888888888 !!!! Damn, thats a clean ride !
By budek
#63854 My vote goes to Graham! :)