Ride of the month nominations & voting.

Who's Civic should be Ride of the Month??

38%
10%
44%
8%
By ChicagoMike
D15kid wrote:Have to give the vote up for CHI Mike. :thumb: :thumb:

You the man Dirk!! :thumb:

Thanks homie!! :wink:
By whitedxi
#57849 MIKE
By BurqueB16
suspendedHatch wrote:
BurqueB16 wrote:I voted for suspendedhatch because this pic is in Albuquerque! lol :lol: when were you in my neck of the woods suspended!?

Yay I got one!

I'm in Albuquerque about every three months or so. My best friend lives there so I always find an excuse. I've already put over 10k miles on this chassis and engine driving from San Diego to Salt Lake to Albuquerque back to San Diego straight to Albuquerque over and over. And I've only had it since September.

DOPE! we need to do a shoot when my coupe is finished! :hehe:
By LaMbErT*
#58120 Went for mike soz graham
By budek
JDM-Chick wrote:all very clean cars! but budek got my vote!

Thanks for Voting JDM CHICK!! :)
By MI_excoupe
#58443 ChicagoMike got my vote.

Best of luck to the other's though!
By stefan
#58454 Voted for Mike, I like it best of all, Ryan as a close second (I love the color on your car man, looks like what I want for mine :thumb: )
By trese_loco
#58459 budek's car is simple sleek and elegant...nothing beats all stock jdm.... :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
MI_excoupe wrote:ChicagoMike got my vote.

Best of luck to the other's though!

stefan wrote:Voted for Mike, I like it best of all, Ryan as a close second (I love the color on your car man, looks like what I want for mine :thumb: )

Thanks guys!!! :thumb:
By Chance
#58467 Voted for the previous owner of my hx's :thumb: One of the sickest hatch's i've seen!
By ChicagoMike
Chance wrote:Voted for the previous owner of my hx's :thumb: One of the sickest hatch's i've seen!

Thank you Chance!! I got luv for your hatch too!! :thumb:
By Chance
ChicagoMike wrote:
Chance wrote:Voted for the previous owner of my hx's :thumb: One of the sickest hatch's i've seen!

Thank you Chance!! I got luv for your hatch too!! :thumb:

:cheers:
By b16a2vtiguy
#58537 I voted for chicagomike mainly because of the condition it appears to be in!

Looks mint!

I must say though, the wheels look tiny, the tyres look huge and its crying out for a sir2/vti std splitter!
By budek
trese_loco wrote:budek's car is simple sleek and elegant...nothing beats all stock jdm.... :thumb:

Thanks bro!! Bwahahahaha!! :lol:
By teal_dx
#59886 Due to cheating, Budek's votes do not count. Multiple users registered from the same IP on more than one occasion and voted for budek. :thumbdown:

We are serious when we say we want a fair contest :x

I'll remove Budek from the polls later.

This is the second time we've had this happen with new members. Budek did not have 50+ posts when the contest started, so technically should have never been in the poll. That is why we have the 50+ post rule, established members are not as likely to cheat in this contest. I'm not accusing Budek of cheating, but maybe he posted elsewhere asking friends to help vote. Either way it was not an honest contest so he is out to keep it fair for the other members.