Ride of the month nominations & voting.

Who's civic should be ride of the month?

41%
16%
43%
By york62
#46255 Seeing how its winter, kinda cuts down on some cars even being on the road, let alone a ROTM. We should have a good jag of cars for ROTM in the warmer weather tho.

All the cars are nice, but for whatever reason Grahams car just pops for me! Thats where my vote went!

Good luck to ALL three of you guys!
By EBT WeSt
#46289 Dam this is a close one... :twisted:
By EG-nath
#46367 3 apsolutely stunning cars :thumb:

makes me wonder y i bother with mine :?
By vtec_gloucester
#46418 all very nice Eg hatches but i had to give it to my fellow UK member :thumb:
By suspendedHatch
#46484 I got really excited about the first car. Love the clean/stock/sleeper look. But no engine swap or any kind of engine mods? Then I read the list of mods and it seemed like he's just building a show car.

I almost voted this month.
By vtec_gloucester
#46485 i am willing to bet my left nut there will be an engine swap in the near future for his civic!

insurance is a killer for us here in the UK though.
By Graham
#46497 Yeah sorting out brakes and suspension first but new engine is on its way so fear not :lol:

My engine is pretty high mileage so ive put my cash towards other things so far, wasn't much point in doing much to this engine - makes more sense to swap it
By EBT WeSt
#46535 Dang i wish i lived in the UK maybe i would get more votes :? lol anyway good luck you guy's...and j/w when does this poll end??
By k0rean4life
EBT WeSt wrote:Dang i wish i lived in the UK maybe i would get more votes :? lol anyway good luck you guy's...and j/w when does this poll end??

LOL :lol:
By suspendedHatch
Graham wrote:My engine is pretty high mileage so ive put my cash towards other things so far, wasn't much point in doing much to this engine - makes more sense to swap it

:thumb: