Ride of the month nominations & voting.

Who's civic should be ride of the month?

11%
33%
12%
8%
36%
By bks84
#277229 lol did you say "a dying breed" and reference that to a Civic? Thats tooo funny.
By andyc
#277234 "a rusting breed" thats for sure
By FG2_Andrew
andyc wrote:"a rusting breed" thats for sure

Its getting harder and harder to find clean egs. And dudes trash them..
By jayEGR
deadbeatEH2 wrote:
jayEGR wrote:
deadbeatEH2 wrote:
jayEGR wrote:
deadbeatEH2 wrote:cesash would have got my vote but i cannot support anyone into Fatlace.

93eg got my vote :thumb:

why whats wrong with fatlace?

the fact that Fatlace/Illest/Hellaflush is ruining the OEM body lines of a dying breed of car.. that's what's wrong. slammed stance is cool and all, but they are just making being a ricer cool again -- and the truth of the matter is, being a ricer ISN'T COOL.

and a lot of guys are cutting their shock towers now to make room for "moar stance!". Factlace can go die with the Fast and the Furious franchise.

/rant

RICER and slammed are 2 different styles, i dnt see anything slammed with his coupe even though he has fatlace on his car or not anymore now, as i see it we go through an era we change style like we change are appearance and how we dress , but at the same time iam not going to convince you to like that style just pointing out that slammed and hella flush is a style ,not rice or makin it look rice thing, just saying

to me, hellahomo is a ricer fad that will die out like body kits and neon lights. but as i stated before.. i will not support anyone that's into altering the OEM bodylines of an increasing hard-to-find-a-clean-one model

if you're into all that stance stuff, cool. that's your thing.. and i do kinda like it as well. but it's when "stance is everything" that i have a problem. and that is what fatlace is about.

all a matter of opinion. you like what you like and i like what i like. just
justifying my vote..

its all good ,its understandable :wink:
By Carfanatic
#277455 fresh eh2. Enginebay looks new! :thumb:
By Dareko
#278390 cesash got my vote ;)
By d16z6boy93
#278544 iv got to show love for the coupes :thumb:
By Apexracing
#278687 :? only 94 votes? come on guys lets get with it!
By JunpoweR
#278710 I vote for Teal HB cause I love them!
By freakyman
#278799 Fresh EH2, clean as *** :hehe:
By arturwwa
#279251 kapows ride is the cleanest one here.
By illason
#279472 Hard picks for this month..but I had to go with eh2.
By 1ACarlos
#279847 Some awesome rides this month.