Ride of the month nominations & voting.

Who's civic should be ride of the month?

31%
18%
13%
39%
By dyob14
#235128 voted... good luck to all... :thumb:
By ron_kimi
#235141 hatchie gets my vote
By hatchie
#235158 Thanks for everyone that voted for me and others as well .... del sol got my vote this time
By Ajax1989
jayEGR wrote:you know what i see the 4 door always goin at ROTM ,so you know what iam vote for you this time 94 JDM FERIO plus you give mad respect on the site and input ,plus you done alot to that bad boy you got my vote buddy :lol: lol

i might try next month cuz i gots newish rims
but i think im done trying, the hatches seem to always win
but my carro is not worthy anyways
By DontHateonEG8
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
jayEGR wrote:you know what i see the 4 door always goin at ROTM ,so you know what iam vote for you this time 94 JDM FERIO plus you give mad respect on the site and input ,plus you done alot to that bad boy you got my vote buddy :lol: lol

I honestly think you should win cause of your input into this site and how much work you have done to this car yourself - but damn democracy doesnt care... :thumbdown:
By Ajax1989
#235248 ahh it dont matter, alot of us do our own work, and cuz my input shouldnt be a reason to win, there are alot of others that know more then me, but ehh if i dont win im not gonna cry or cut my wrist :lol:
By eg_ejay
#235264 voted. :thumb:
By jayEGR
#235284 lmao 94 jdm ferio hey next time would be good but cant wait to see the new rims dnt doubt your self you be ROTM one month :lol:
By *Miss_Honda*
94_jdm_ferio wrote:

You want a opinion?
Take some better shots and clean the car with photoshop or whatever (take away the damage on the front) :thumb:
I always think, no matter how good the car looks like, you need badass shots to show the car how he really is
By DontHateonEG8
*Miss_Honda* wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:

You want a opinion?
Take some better shots and clean the car with photoshop or whatever (take away the damage on the front) :thumb:
I always think, no matter how good the car looks like, you need badass shots to show the car how he really is

she's right...
By teal_dx
#235354 94_jdm_ferio - you got the stance and you have the style, rims will definitely help (although I like the fat 5's)
I think that not entering every month will also help. If we see your car every month when voting and it is almost always the same, then people look at the newer entries more. I think if you wait till you get everything else done that you have planned then people will see all the changes at once and say DAAAAYUM nice job :thumb: :thumb:
By 1updelsol
94_jdm_ferio wrote:

i wish you would trade me cars :P
your car is sick
By arturwwa
#235712 my vote goes to hatchie.

cuz it's red and kinda 'oldschool'. like it!
By newbie29
#236296 voted for hatchie :thumb:

goodluck guys. :)