Ride of the month nominations & voting.

Who's civic should be ride of the month?

37%
20%
39%
5%
By teal_dx
#223046 I'm really waiting to see how this month turns out... We have some of the cleanest of each of the 4 body styles from this site in this month's voting. I wish I could vote 4 times :woot: GL to all :thumb:
By Flatland_EG
#223095 They're all awesome cars, but patlsherry's sedan just seems to speak to me and I like what it's saying. :D
By Simmons
#223154 patlsherry gets my vote :thumb:
By slipstream622
#223157 voted for mrjaydm.....pinoys supporting fellow pinoys....
By Dontothefloor
#223177 Gotta be Miss' Hatch.. Love the spec and colour is awesome! :D :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
#223182 Sedans ftw :woot:
But it was hard not to vote for mrjaydm makes me want to get a coupe :twisted:
By Punksz6
#223207 The Coupes new Stance with them Diamonds got my VotE!! :D
By ron_kimi
#223223 mrjaydm got my vote :thumb:
By jayEGR
#223265 mrjaydm got myh vote coupes all day everyday (COUPE LOVER) i havent been on here ina minute iam glad to be back and to end the year off my hat goes to mrjaydm and miss honda for being notm. every month ,good luck eg lovers :thumb:
By 1updelsol
teal_dx wrote:I'm really waiting to see how this month turns out... We have some of the cleanest of each of the 4 body styles from this site in this month's voting. I wish I could vote 4 times :woot: GL to all :thumb:
this really made my day :) i didnt know you added me to the list this month :) but i really have no chance :P
GL to everyone, and "MrJayDM" your car is WAAAY too clean... i almost voted for you except for me hahaha
By Amaru
#223401 My vote goes for MrJayDM
By bumpin
#223405 you got my vote mr.jdm! luvin that sick rims! cant wait to see it installed in my sedan :thumb: :lol: