Ride of the month nominations & voting.

Who's civic should be ride of the month?

27%
24%
14%
31%
3%
By dro21
#205895 i voted for my homie 94jdmferio but dam dude u chose the wrong month to enter :lol:
By dro21
DontHateonEG8 wrote:i voted for my homie 94_jdm_ferio too. who cares if its a stiff competition - at least he got balls to go with the big dawgs :)

no doubt he got balls :chance:
By DontHateonEG8
dro21 wrote:
DontHateonEG8 wrote:i voted for my homie 94_jdm_ferio too. who cares if its a stiff competition - at least he got balls to go with the big dawgs :)

ill take the righty and you take the lefty! ;)
By JordanXXX
#206110 lopez looks clean as hell
By dro21
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
dro21 wrote:

ill take the righty and you take the lefty! ;)

u can have both :nutswinger: :lol:
By Dippin_EG
#206124 meesta Jay Dee Emm FTW
By slipstream622
#206190 seen bumpin's car personally and the only thing i can say is wow......:woot:

defenitely you get my vote bro.... :thumb:
By jayEGR
#206620 cant wait to be nonamted when i get my baby runing and more mods
By teal_dx
#206672 I'd like to remind all of our members that your friends joining the site more than once to vote for you is not allowed.

I found an instance of this in past contests and there were enough fake votes for the winner to make second place the true winner.

It was only 1 vote that I found last night and I caught it before the member could place their second vote... I didn't have time to dig any deeper but I keep an overall eye on these things and it looks like it was an isolated incident.

It does not mater what place you are in for the contest voting. If you are caught cheating, you will be removed from the voting.
Just a reminder :wink: carry on and play fair :thumb:
By Simmons
#206765 Wow,there are people cheating for ROTM.
Shame on you :?: That is not the HOnda way guys
By Mordiiax
#206768 Lopez got my vote :)
By bumpin
#207078 thanks teal and to the people voted for me :woot:

special thanks to these two gentlemen for the great pics :thumb:

bluevic and zselfdestrukt